Listing Tips – Rent Users
We suggest that you read and use the following ‘Tips’ to complete your RV ‘rent’ listing on RV Worldwide. By following these ‘Tips’ you will complete a great looking listing with all the necessary details and which will always attract many more enquiries than a listing with only a few basic details etc.
- Listing Options: Select from the options available the term of listing that you require for the RV that you have available for rent.
- Title for your RV Listing: A prospective customer will view your title immediately after they have seen your main photo. Therefore your ‘Title’ needs to be relatively short and to the point describing where you are and what type of RV you have available for rent.
Your Title should contain the following:
- Brief description of type of vehicle. i.e. Motorhome, Class C etc.
- Where you are located. This should be the Country your RV is located and for larger countries should be the area (City, State or Province) of that Country.
It should not include:
- Anything more than the details above.
Please note that you can change your listing ‘Title’ at any time during the duration of your listing. Also for administration purposes we also add a listing number to the title.
- RV Location: Street address of your RV rental business or where your RV / Motorhome is located.
- Company Name: The Trading name of your RV Rental business. (If any.)
- Country: Select from the ‘drop down menu’ the Country in which your RV is located.
- State/Province: Select your State / Province / Area of your Country.
- City: Select your closest City / Town / General Location from the options available to you.
- RV Type: Your RV type. This can be as plain as ‘Motorhome’ or ‘Campervan’ or as detailed as you would like it to be.
- RV Size: Insert the overall length of your RV (We prefer ‘meters’ but ‘feet’ is also perfectly acceptable!)
- Make and Model: Manufacturer and the model.
- Year: The year of manufacture of your RV.
- Manual or an Automatic Vehicle: Select accordingly.
- How many persons does your RV accommodate? You can also explain here the total number possible or how many you consider is ‘comfortable’.
- Does it require any special license to drive: As some larger vehicles in some countries require the driver to hold a ‘Heavy Traffic License’ (or the local equivalent thereof) please indicate here if anything other than a normal ‘car’ license is required to drive your RV.
- Additional details about your RV and/or your Company: Use this to put all relevant details that a prospective customer may like to know about the RV that you have available for rent. This can include any accessories, sleeping layouts, chattels provided and especially if it is fully self-contained and suitable for ‘freedom camping’ (or ‘Boondocking’ for those of you located in North America!). You can also use this area to provide some details about your RV rental business and/or yourself if you are a private operator.
- Photograph of your RV: Now this is very important. The photo you upload here is the main one for your listing and will be the first thing seen on your listing by all users. Please try to ensure it displays your RV well. Please note that all additional photos you wish to display are to be uploaded to your ‘Gallery’ from your ‘My Account’ page after you have completed your listing. More photos provide more information for the viewer and will always attract more enquiries. Please note that depending on your Internet connection speed large images at times do not upload correctly. Please try to upload images no larger than 1mb. Also if you are unable to upload an image it can be emailed to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will resize it and upload it for you. Thanks.